BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe
3650 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507-2909
Phone: 505/438-3822 | Fax: 505/438-3795 | 95 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe!
If you’re looking for a hotel near Santa Fe Plaza or a hotel near Georgia O’Keefe, depend on our Santa Fe hotel to provide you with the best location, service and quality.
Our hotel near Ski Santa Fe is surrounded by the area’s top attractions. Brand loyalty means that you can always depend on our Santa Fe hotel to make you feel right at home with the best amenities. Our 100% non-smoking hotel is pet friendly, so feel free to bring the whole family on this trip. From spacious, quiet rooms to the most convenient location in town, everything you need is just moments away.
We’re the best value hotel that is close to downtown Plaza. At our Santa Fe hotel, there are no long commutes or being far away from the action. If you need a hotel near Santa Fe University of Art and Design, we regularly welcome students, their families, and visiting guests and faculty to our property. Whether you’re here for a weekend or a semester, count on our friendly staff to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The Santa Fe Indian Market is a short drive away, and the Santa Fe Folk Art Festival brings travelers to the region from around the world. At our Santa Fe hotel, there’s always something exciting happening nearby. From the Santa Fe Spanish Market to winter skiing, year-round activities and events are looked forward to by locals and travelers alike. The conveniences like our proximity to museums and cultural centers as well as the plaza bring many guests to our property.
Business travelers in the region with the State Capitol, Chevron Corporation® and the Law Enforcement Academy call us their home away from home. At our Santa Fe hotel, guests are treated to luxury bedding and the peace and quiet they need to take care of work, or to simply rest up for another fun-filled day of vacation. From work to play, we’re the best choice for all
Book your quiet retreat at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- " Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Indoor pool Heated
- Multingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Free parking 24 hours
- Fax services $3.00 1st page; $1.00 per page for additional pages
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility Open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Treadmill, bike & elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal charge hours 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box at the front desk
- Cable or satellite television, expanded basic cable with HBO®
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Physically challenged facilities roll-in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged 24 hours, Free
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking 24 hours, Free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Balconies available
- Suites Available
- Family Suites Available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus inn of santa fe in Santa Fe.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe
Conveniently located, the best western plus inn of santa fe in Santa Fe, New Mexico is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.644045 / Latitude: -106.005755
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 25. Take Exit 278, and then go north three miles. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe is on the right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Concealing over 1,100 years of mining history among its five miles of hiking trails, Cerrillos Hills State Park is northern New Mexico's newest addition to the state park system. Open year round from sunrise to sunset, visitors can roam the park on foot, on bike, or on horseback. Interpretative signs accompany safeguarded mine shafts and there are plenty of places to enjoy a picnic with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
The park's full potential remains untapped as the state continues to add trails and explore the mysteries of the former mining land. This is an excellent opportunity to watch history slowly unfold and reveal itself. The park is located 16 miles south of Santa Fe.
This remote reservoir sits in Northern New Mexico's mountain country and is an excellent resource for keen anglers and bird watchers. Anglers come for the stocked trout and salmon while bird watchers catch glimpses of wintering bald eagles and other birds.
Outdoor enthusiast can partake in swimming, picnicking, and hiking the local 5.5 mile trail that connects with Heron Lake State Park to the north. This park is located north of Santa Fe and east of Bloomfield.
Quiet, remote, and tucked away in a sanctuary of ponderosa pines and forested mountains, Fenton Lake State Park is a haven for fishing, wildlife viewing, hiking, and picnicking. It is also a popular location for cross country skiing in the winter.
Located north of Albuquerque and Santa Fe, this park is open 24 hours a day year round. Visitors to the park will be most struck by Northern New Mexico's stunning and peaceful wilderness and postcard worthy snapshots of the lake.
One of New Mexico's top destinations for small boat sailing and salmon and trout fishing, Heron Lake State Park boasts scenic views and excellent summer playground and winter wonderland recreation.
Sailors, kayakers, and canoers can venture on undisturbed thanks to a 'no wake' policy and plenty of open water. Hikers enjoy the 5.5 mile connection to El Vado Lake in the south, alongside wooded terrain and a pedestrian suspension bridge. In the winter, the lake is popular destination for cross country skiing. Open 24 hours daily, the park is located north of Santa Fe and east of Bloomfield in Northern New Mexico.
Set in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Hyde Memorial State Park covers 350 acres in northern New Mexico near Santa Fe. Operated by the New Mexico State Parks Division, the park is named for Benjamin Talbot Babbit Hyde.
Open 24 hours daily, Hyde Memorial State Park features over four miles of hiking trails, bird watching, and volleyball. Winter recreation includes cross-country skiing, sledding, and snowshoeing – plus exhibits in the cozy Hyde Memorial State Park Visitor Center.
The Institute of American Indian Arts is the United States' only four-year fine arts institution specializing in contemporary Alaska Native and Native American Arts. Located in Santa Fe, the institute offers degrees in Creative Writing, Studio Arts, Museum Studies and New Media Arts. The Museum of Contemporary Native Arts and the Center for Lifelong Education are included on campus.
This northern New Mexico campus offers a wonderful variety of museums. The Museum of Contemporary Native Arts, the Museum of Spanish Colonial Art, the New Mexico Museum of Art, and the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum offer a wealth of information on the area's rich history.
The Loretto Chapel, completed in 1878, is a beautiful Gothic Revival-style Chapel in Santa Fe. The Chapel was built for the Academy of Our Lady of Light (Loretto). Unlike the area adobe churches, the Chapel resembled the King Louis IX Sainte-Chapelle in Paris, France. The ornate stained glass inside the Chapel came from Paris and the stone is from a quarries in Colorado and New Mexico.
One of the focal points of the Chapel is "the Miraculous Staircase". The 20-foot tall staircase has two 360-degree turns without center support, resting on the base underneath and against the choir loft. It surely is a sight to see. Tour the Chapel to see the staircase, "one of Seven Wonders of New Mexico", and admire the beauty of the Chapel. Check into the local Best Western hotel to enjoy comfortable accommodations, while traveling in the Santa Fe area.
New Mexico's oldest museum, the Museum of Fine Arts is set in downtown Santa Fe neighboring the Santa Fe Plaza. Established in 1917 as the Art Gallery of the Museum of New Mexico, the MFA is set within a Pueblo Revival structure, originally designed by I. H. and William M. Rapp – both pioneers of the Santa Fe style.
Santa Fe’s Museum of Fine Arts features permanent exhibits like Georgia O'Keeffe's Legacy in New Mexico and collections of landscapes, contemporary, and works by other New Mexico artists. After your time at the Museum of Fine Arts, rest easy at a Best Western hotel in Santa Fe.
Founded in 1909, the Northern New Mexico College is a public, four-year institute set in northern New Mexico – set just north of Santa Fe. The 200-acre campus is set in Española, and features nearly 4,000 enrolled students.
Formerly the Spanish American Normal School and Northern New Mexico Community College, NMMC also features the Eagles athletics program. The NMMC campus also includes the American Indian Center – encompassing the American Indian Affairs Office, Northern Pueblos Institute, and Pueblo Indian Studies.
Set along Interstate 25, the Pecos National Historical Park is located in north New Mexico just southeast of Santa Fe. A U.S. National Monument, Pecos Park is also a U.S. Historic district and U.S. National Historic Landmark.
Also listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, Pecos National Historical Park features sites like the Arrowhead Ruin, the Glorieta Pass Battlefield, and the Forked Lightning Ranch House. Explore the two-mile Civil War Battlefield Trail, or browse through the Pecos visitor center.
Residents and visitors of Santa Fe, the oldest Capital in America, have enjoyed aviation services in Eastern New Mexico, since 2009. The Santa Fe Municipal Airport encompasses 2,120 acres of land, southwest of downtown Santa Fe. It provides year-round commercial flights to Dallas/Fort Worth and to Los Angeles, aboard American Eagle Airlines. Before departing from Santa Fe, take a break in the airport's Santa Fe Airport Grill for a bite to eat and a moment of relaxation.
General aviation enthusiasts find plenty of services at the airport's full-service fixed base operator, Santa Fe Air Center. They provide flight school training, hangar space, concierge business needs, ground transportation and catering. Additional flight schools at the airport are Sierra Aviation, SkyMachines and Fantasy Fighters, which provides specialty flight instruction. Enjoy your time in the southwest as a guest of Best Western hotels, providing quality accommodations and guest services.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Historic Santa Fe Plaza, museums, shops, tours
- 4.00 mile(s) from Historic Canyon Road Art
- 4.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe Art Institute
- 5.00 mile(s) from Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from NM State Capital, New Mexico State Capital - nmlegis.gov
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Oldest House, the oldest house in America
- 5.00 mile(s) from Loretto Chapel
- 5.00 mile(s) from Museum of Indian Arts & C, Museum Of Indian Arts & Culture/Laboratory of Anthropology
- 5.00 mile(s) from Museum of International F, Museum of International Folk Art
- 5.00 mile(s) from Museum of Spanish Colonia, Muesum of Spanish Colonial Arts
- 5.00 mile(s) from Palace of the Governors, $8 admission
- 5.00 mile(s) from St. Francis Cathedral
- 6.00 mile(s) from Marty Sanchez Links de Sa, Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe
- 6.00 mile(s) from NM Museum of Art, New Mexico Museum of Art
- 6.00 mile(s) from NM History Museum
- 6.00 mile(s) from Museum of Contemporary Na, Museum of Contemorary Native Arts - iaia.edu
- 6.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe Children's Museu, Santa Fe Children's Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from The Santa Fe Opera
- 14.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe National Forest
- 15.00 mile(s) from Pecos National Historic P, Pecos National Historic Park
- 16.00 mile(s) from Ski Santa Fe Ski Area, Ski Santa Fe Ski Area - skisantafe.com
- 36.00 mile(s) from Bandelier National Monume, Bandelier National Monument
- 70.33 mile(s) from Taos Art Museum
- 70.33 mile(s) from Taos Pueblo
- 70.33 mile(s) from Kit Carson Home & Museum, Taos, NM
- 2.00 mile(s) from outlet shopping center
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 20.00 mile(s) from Espanola
- 33.00 mile(s) from Los Alamos,
- 60.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas,
- 60.00 mile(s) from Albuquerque
- 80.00 mile(s) from Taos
- 120 mile(s) from Ruidoso
- 250 mile(s) from El Paso, TX
- 400 mile(s) from Denver, CO
- 2.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe Place
- 2.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe Harley Davidson
- 4.00 mile(s) from Fashion Outlets of Santa Fe
- 4.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe Convention Center
- 4.00 mile(s) from NM State Patrol Headquarters, New Mexico State Patrol Headquarters and Academy
- 5.00 mile(s) from State Capital, New Mexico State Capital
- 5.00 mile(s) from St. Vincent Medical Center, Regional Medical Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bureau of Land Management
- 6.00 mile(s) from DeVargas center
- 25.00 mile(s) from Los Alamos National Labs
- 3.00 mile(s) from NM School for the Blind
- 3.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe Indian School
- 4.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe Community College
- 4.00 mile(s) from College of Santa Fe, csf.edu
- 6.00 mile(s) from St. John's College, sjca.edu
- 60.00 mile(s) from University of New Mexico, University of New Mexico; Albuquerque New Mexico
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 10.00 mile(s) from horseback Riding
- 12.00 mile(s) from Camel Rock Casino
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cities of Gold Casino
- 16.00 mile(s) from Towa Golf Club
- 17.00 mile(s) from snow skiing
- 20.00 mile(s) from Black Mesa Golf Course
- 20.00 mile(s) from Cochiti Golf Course
- Adjacent to Bumble Bees Baja Grill, Cafe, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Santa Fes freshest food - Baja Style. Including burritos, tacos, fresh salads, veggie specials, kids menu and salsa bar -- fast, fun, friendly and Bee-licious. Open daily at 11:00 A.M. Beer and wine served. Try the famous Fish Tacos, voted best of Santa Fe.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from China Star, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Osaka Bar Grill and Sushi, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Japanese & Sushi Bar
- 0.30 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from Applebees, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from Blue Corn Cafe and Brewery Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Micro-Brewery
- 0.50 mile(s) from Outback, Full Service, Greek, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from La Choza, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: dinner, La Choza Restaurant, the locals choice for chile, opened in 1983 to offer hospitality and cusine typical of Northern New Mexico. Situated in an old adobe ranch house next to the historic Railyard Park, they are now excited to offer the most delicious margaritas concocted at their full bar.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Horsemans Haven, Cafe, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, Famous for its fiery green chiles and Huevos Rancheros. Its a must stop when visiting Santa Fe.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Coyote Cafe and Cantina, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, The fun Rooftop Cantina adjacent to the Coyote Cafe is continually hopping with Latin music and a fun and festive atmosphere. They serve traditional Southwestern and Nuevo Latino cuisine. Specialty cocktails accompanying the perfect sunset view are served daily. Entrees include: pork, beef, steak and chicken selections. Appetizers, soups, salads, fajitas, sandwiches, burgers, combination dishes and desserts are listed on the menu.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Cowgirl BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from India Palace, Full Service, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Voted Best Ethnic Restaurant in Santa Fe. Located one block from the plaza, India Palace specializes in the dynamic, complex cusine of Northern India using ayurvedic (the science of longevity) cooking principles. Homemade cheese, yogurt, ghee and kulfi (pistachio ice cream), and tandoori-fried traditional breads complement the extensive menu, which included chicken, lamb, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. Entrees may be ordered mild, medium or hot. No artifical flavors or MSG.
- 5.00 mile(s) from La Casa Sena and Cantina, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, La Casa Sena is located in the heart of old Santa Fe in the historic Sena Plaza. Featuring innovative American Southwest cusine, an extensive wine list, and a spectacular outdoor patio, La Casa Sena is one of Santa Fes most popular restaurants. Recipient of the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. For a more casual dining experience visit La Cantina.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Maxs, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner, Maxs is an intimate fine dining restaurant in the Railyard district. They feature locally raised meats and organic produce whenever possible and have a frequently changing seasonal menu. Popular nights include our half-price wine Tuesday and a special locals night.
- 5.00 mile(s) from El Meson Restaurant, Full Service, International, Open for: dinner, The soul of Spain in downtown Santa Fe. Offers classical Spanish cusine, including tapas, paella, and exquisite wines. Full bar and live entertainment.
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Bull Ring, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, Serving Santa Fe since 1971, the legendary Bull Ring is the prime steakhouse in town. Voted Best of Santa Fe year after year, it also offers fresh seafood, chicken, chops, an extensive wine list, a saloon menu and patio dining.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Geronimo, Full Service, Pacific Rim, Open for: lunch, dinner, In its celebrated 18 years, Geronimos has established a reputation as the place to dine in Santa Fe. Tradition and innovation merge at this Canyon Road legend, where simplicity and understatement reign. New Mexicos only Mobil 4 star, AAA 4 diamond rated restaurant.
- 6.00 mile(s) from The Compound, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Before its incarnation as a restaurant, the Compound was the centerpiece of a group of houses on Canyon Road known as the McComb Compound. The chef has chosen to focus his menu around the true regional ingredients brought to the Southwest United States by the Spaniards. Signature entrees include dishes of grilled beef and tuna, classic choices feature pork, seafood, and duck. The Compound offers a fine French and rare wine list.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Harrys Roadhouse, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Offers comfort food with a Southwestern twist.
- 11.00 mile(s) from Gabriels Restaurant, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Rated one of Americas best restaurants, renowned for guacamole made at your table. Housemade corn tortillas, red and green chile, sizzling fajitas, vegetarian plates. Mountain view patio dining, cozy adobe interior with kiva fireplaces showcasing local Southwest art from the Gabriel Gallery.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Santa Fe. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Journey and Steve Miller Band
Two of the most beloved acts in classic rock reignite the youths of die-hards while schooling youngsters at the Isleta Amphitheater in Albuquerque. Doors open at 6:45.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean